Can type tilde (~)
Thanks for filing an issue! Please answer the questions below so I can help you.
- iTerm2 version: Build 3.1.5.beta.2
- OS version: 10.12.4
- Attach here (drag-drop from finder into this window)
- Attach a debug log, if possible. Instructions at https://iterm2.com/debuglog
- Are you reporting a performance issue or a hang? Please attach a sample. Instructions at https://gitlab.com/gnachman/iterm2/wikis/HowToSample
- Are you reporting a crash? Please attach the crash log. Instructions at https://gitlab.com/gnachman/iterm2/wikis/crash-logs
Detailed steps to reproduce the problem: 1. 2. 3.
What happened: Everywhere in my Mac if I type Alt (Option) + 5 I get the tilde, even in my Terminal.app. In iTerm2 the combination Alt + 5 doesn't output anything.
What should have happened: Alt + 5 should write the ~ symbol