iTerm2 preference "Confirm Quit iTerm2 (CMD-Q) command" spontaneously becomes active
Thanks for filing an issue! Please answer the questions below so I can help you.
- iTerm2 version:3.1.5
- OS version:10.13.1com.googlecode.iterm2.plist
- Attach ~/Library/Preferences/com.googlecode.iterm2.plist here (drag-drop from finder into this window)
- Attach a debug log, if possible. Instructions at https://iterm2.com/debuglog
- Are you reporting a performance issue or a hang? Please attach a sample. Instructions at https://gitlab.com/gnachman/iterm2/wikis/HowToSample
- Are you reporting a crash? Please attach the crash log. Instructions at https://gitlab.com/gnachman/iterm2/wikis/crash-logs
Detailed steps to reproduce the problem: 1.In Preferences, Uncheck "Quit when all windows are closed", check "confirm closing multiple sessions", and lastly, UNCHECK "Confirm "Quit iTerm2 (CMD-Q) command" 2.close prefs window 3.quit iterm2 4.launch iTerm2
What happened: on a subsequent (not always the first) launch, Confirm "Quit iTerm2" becomes "checked" and active again.
What should have happened: "Quit iTerm2" preference should not change without human opening prefs panel and changing it.
This crazy behavior seemed to start recently, possibly with the 3.x updates. It also seems to interact with the "confirm closing multiple sessions", as I've seen "Confirm Quit" become checked when opening a second window.com.googlecode.iterm2.plist