How to Preserve Profile Name in tab title?
Thanks for filing an issue! Please answer the questions below so I can help you.
- iTerm2 version: Build 3.1.4 ← I guess that's the "Pi" build
- OS version: MacOS Sierra 10.12.6 (16G29)
- Attach com.googlecode.iterm2.plist here ✓ (attached): com.googlecode.iterm2.plist
- Attach a debug log, if possible. ✓ (attached): debuglog.txt
- Are you reporting a performance issue or a hang? Performance issue -- unexpected performance -- not a hang
- Are you reporting a crash? Not a crash
Detailed steps to reproduce the problem:
- Configure preferences (See attached images, iTerm2_Preferences & iTerm2_Window)
- Launch ssh session via; see proper title in tab
- Log in to Linux (RHEL6) session; see that tab title has changed (see attached image, Before_After_Login)
What happened: Tab title changed
What should have happened: Tab title should not have changed
The tab name I specified is still there; there's some Linux-ey looking stuff appended to the end of it.
Hope this help!
-- John Treankler firstname.lastname@example.org