Maximize Active Pane not remembering action on tmux attached windows
An older feature seems to have gone away. I use to be able to use iTerm's Tmux integration mode and use (cmd+shift+enter) to (Maximize Active Pane) on a connected Tmux session's pane.
This still functions, but if you switch from another iTerm window or tab, or alt-tab to any other apps and come back to iTerm the window has reset.
This seems to be something specifically related to Tmux integration, because it still works perfectly fine with just normal windows.
To graphically explain it, tab 0, select pane A, maximize pane, tab 1, back to tab 0, you see A and B again:
0 1 ---------|--------- | A | | |--------| C | | B | | ---------|---------
- iTerm2 version: 3.1.2
- OS version: 10.11.6 (OS X El Capitan)
- Attach ~/Library/Preferences/com.googlecode.iterm2.plist here (drag-drop from finder into this window) com.googlecode.iterm2.plist
- Attach a debug log, if possible. [debuglog.txt] (/uploads/2faf117bcc6d3e7d23d66d1a4c140d73/debuglog.txt)
Detailed steps to reproduce the problem:
- tmux -CC attach
- Select a pane and maximize it
- Go to different tab or app, and back to original pane and it has reset the maximize setting.
What happened: Presented with original Tmux layout when coming back to window.
What should have happened: Stayed maximized in on the selected pane, like it does with the rest of iTerm windows.