iTerm2 being slow after macOS High Sierra update
Thanks for filing an issue! Please answer the questions below so I can help you.
- iTerm2 version: 3.1.2
- OS version: macOS 10.13 17A365
- Attach ~/Library/Preferences/com.googlecode.iterm2.plist here (drag-drop from finder into this window)com.googlecode.iterm2.plist
- Attach a debug log, if possible. Instructions at debuglog.txt
- Are you reporting a performance issue or a hang? Performance issue. Sample_of_iTerm2.txt
- Are you reporting a crash? No.
Detailed steps to reproduce the problem:
- Open iTerm2.
- Press enter, scroll in any tab, open menus.
What happened: The entire iTerm2 app is laggy, and also makes the other apps/the system become slower. As soon as iTerm2 is closed, everything goes back to normal. Restarting and First Aid on the disk does not solve the problem. I don't think this is related to the 3.1.2 version, but some incompatibility with the OS.
What should have happened: Everything should be silk smooth like it was in macOS Sierra.