Odd behavior in Preferences > Profiles > Text > Cursor
- iTerm2 version: Build 3.1.0
- OS version: macOS Sierra 10.12.6
- Attach ~/Library/Preferences/com.googlecode.iterm2.plist here (drag-drop from finder into this window) com.googlecode.iterm2.plist
Detailed steps to reproduce the problem:
- Open Preferences
- Navigate to Profiles > Text
- Attempt to click "Blinking cursor" checkbox
What happened: Box radio button is "clicked". When "Box" is not selected it appears that the radio button try to get selected, but fails.
What should have happened: "Blinking cursor" should be checked/unchecked.