tmux integration broken when opening second session
Thanks for filing an issue! Please answer the questions below so I can help you.
- iTerm2 version: Build 3.1.beta.8
- OS version: 10.12.6
- Attach ~/Libcom.googlecode.iterm2.plistrary/Preferences/com.googlecode.iterm2.plist here (drag-drop from finder into this window)
- Attach a debug log, if possible. Instructions at https://iterm2.com/debuglog
- Are you reporting a performance issue or a hang? Please attach a sample. Instructions at https://gitlab.com/gnachman/iterm2/wikis/HowToSample
- Are you reporting a crash? Please attach the crash log. Instructions at https://gitlab.com/gnachman/iterm2/wikis/crash-logs
Detailed steps to reproduce the problem: 1.Open new window, Shell>New Window, then do attach a tmux -CC attach a 2. You get the tmux tab in the current window, 1.bash 3. Open a new window, Shell-New Window 4. tmux -cc attach b
What happened: The second tmux session's tabs open in the first window, adds tabes to the a session from above.
What should have happened: The second tmux session should have opneed tabs within the window/shell I type in the command, I have my Preferences>tmux integration>Open tmux winodws as tabes in existing window. This worked well a while back. Then ran into an this where if I did not open new shell prior to tmux, the tabs would open in the previous shell's window, I had a workaround. Now the tabs open into the previous tmux session and I dont want all my sessions to be in one shell.