iTerm2 process not respond, and increase huge memory usage when using password manager.
Thanks for filing an issue! Please answer the questions below so I can help you.
- iTerm2 version: Build 3.1.beta.5
- OS version: 10.12.4
- Attach com.googlecode.iterm2.plistcom.googlecode.iterm2.plist here (drag-drop from finder into this window)
- Attach a debug log, if possible. Instructions at https://iterm2.com/debuglog
- Process hang. Can't log.
- Are you reporting a performance issue or a hang? Please attach a sample. Instructions at https://gitlab.com/gnachman/iterm2/wikis/HowToSample[Sample_of_iTerm2.txt](/uploads/44b4b290c686c44f7f29c71e6a7338bc/Sample_of_iTerm2.txt)
- Are you reporting a crash? Please attach the crash log. Instructions at https://gitlab.com/gnachman/iterm2/wikis/crash-logs
- No crash file. Detailed steps to reproduce the problem:
- Toggle password manager, a window pop up to ask system password.
- Close the password request windows or input the system password.
What happened: no content shown in password manager. iTerm2 hang, and increase huge memory usage.
What should have happened: show saved password in password manager. iterm2 process should not be dead. Before update iterm2 to 3.1.beta.5, iterm2 did not ask me system password when i was using password manager.