iterm2 causes SBT to display $<3 each time <delete> is pressed
Thanks for filing an issue! Please answer the questions below so I can help you.
- iTerm2 version: 3.0.15
- OS version: macOS 10.12.4
- Attach ~/Library/Preferences/com.googlecode.iterm2.plist here (drag-drop from finder into this window) com.googlecode.iterm2.plist
- Attach a debug log, if possible. Instructions at https://iterm2.com/debuglog
- Are you reporting a performance issue or a hang? Please attach a sample. Instructions at https://gitlab.com/gnachman/iterm2/wikis/HowToSample
- Are you reporting a crash? Please attach the crash log. Instructions at https://gitlab.com/gnachman/iterm2/wikis/crash-logs
Detailed steps to reproduce the problem:
- start iterm2
- make sure you have SBT installed
- in an empty directory (or a valid SBT project), type "sbt"
- at the SBT prompt, type something, e.g. "foo"
- Then before hitting
<return>, type the
- Note that the
<delete>key is echoed as
$<3(for each character typed)
What happened: This was displayed:
What should have happened:
This should have been displayed: