iTerm tmux mode though a remote machine made a wrong copy on soft wraps.
Thanks for filing an issue! Please answer the questions below so I can help you.
- iTerm2 version:3.0.15
- OS version:10.12.5 (16F73)
- Attachcom.googlecode.iterm2.plist here (drag-drop from finder into this window)
- Attach a debug log, if possible. Instructions at https://iterm2.com/debuglog
- Are you reporting a performance issue or a hang? Please attach a sample. Instructions at https://gitlab.com/gnachman/iterm2/wikis/HowToSample
- Are you reporting a crash? Please attach the crash log. Instructions at https://gitlab.com/gnachman/iterm2/wikis/crash-logs
Detailed steps to reproduce the problem:
1.ssh to a remote machine
3.use vim or less and select random text with soft wraps.use cmd+c to copy text.
paste any where the result within soft wraps(and real wraps mixed in) in text.
What should have happened:
text with out soft wraps pasted.