[Tmux Integration] : Resizing on split pane
- iTerm2 version: Build 3.0.15
- OS version: macOS 10.12.4
- plist: com.googlecode.iterm2.plist
Detailed steps to reproduce the problem:
- Open a new connection to a remote server and
tmux -CC. iTerm opens a new window.
- Split the plane (vertically in this example, but same thing happens for horizontally).
- Split again.
The window gets split into half the first time, and then successively into halves.
2nd example is running iTerm normally (not doing
Panes should resize themselves equally, which is what iTerm does usually. Also, white gutters appear for some reason.
Is there a property I can enable somewhere to enable this auto-resizing?