Can't use Command-Control-B in Build 3.1.beta.2
Thanks for filing an issue! Please answer the questions below so I can help you.
- iTerm2 version: Build 3.1.beta.2
- OS version: 10.12.4
- Attach ~/Library/Preferences/com.googlecode.iterm2.plist here (drag-drop from finder into this window) com.googlecode.iterm2.plist
- Attach a debug log, if possible. Instructions at https://iterm2.com/debuglog None
- Are you reporting a performance issue or a hang? Please attach a sample. Instructions at https://gitlab.com/gnachman/iterm2/wikis/HowToSample No
- Are you reporting a crash? Please attach the crash log. Instructions at https://gitlab.com/gnachman/iterm2/wikis/crash-logs No
A bit ago, the shortcut with Command-Control-B had the shortcut stop working. All (or maybe just most?) of the other shortcuts still work fine. I cannot see anything in System Preferences -> Keyboard -> Shortcuts that use Command-Control-B.