Download via SCP: is trying downloading via 22 port (which is incorrect in my case)
- iTerm2 version: 3.0.20160924
- OS version: os x 10.12
- Attach com.googlecode.iterm2.plistcom.googlecode.iterm2.plist here (drag-drop from finder into this window)
- Attach a debug log, if possible. Instructions at https://iterm2.com/debuglog
- Are you reporting a performance issue or a hang? Please attach a sample. Instructions at https://gitlab.com/gnachman/iterm2/wikis/HowToSample
- Are you reporting a crash? Please attach the crash log. Instructions at https://gitlab.com/gnachman/iterm2/wikis/crash-logs
Detailed steps to reproduce the problem:
- Connect to remote server (SSH session), using settings in ~/.ssh/config. Remote port is 9522
- assuming shell integration is installed, list files in directory and right click to download one of them via scp
What happened: Failed to connect to rad**.********app.com:22. Double-check that the host name is correct.
What should have happened: iterm should respect settings I connect to remote server and use 9522 port.