Drop down terminal only opens in Space 1
Thanks for filing an issue! Please answer the questions below so I can help you.
- iTerm2 version: 3.0.10
- OS version: 10.12
- Attach ~/Library/Preferences/com.googlecode.iterm2.plist here (drag-drop from finder into this window). com.googlecode.iterm2.plist
- Attach a debug log, if possible. Instructions at https://iterm2.com/debuglog. debuglog.txt
- Are you reporting a performance issue or a hang? Please attach a sample. Instructions at https://gitlab.com/gnachman/iterm2/wikis/HowToSample It's not a performance issue
- Are you reporting a crash? Please attach the crash log. Instructions at https://gitlab.com/gnachman/iterm2/wikis/crash-logs It's not a crash
Detailed steps to reproduce the problem:
- Setup the system wide drop-down terminal. I set it up a long time ago, but I've only noticed the bug recently after upgrading to macOS Sierra
- Press the hotkey to invoke the drop-down terminal.
What happened: No matter what space I'm in, I'm switched to space 1. After invoking the hotkey again, I am moved back to the space I was in. So basically, the iTerm dropdown terminal behaves the way it does with fullscreen apps, but with all apps. Unfortunately, if I am in a Finder window and invoke the drop-down terminal, it will switch me to space one, then upon hiding move the focus to the desktop so it doesn't move me back to my original space. I have checked to make sure the "available in all spaces" option is enabled in profile, and it is.
What should have happened: In the old behavior, the terminal would drop down in any space where there wasn't a full screen app. I hope this makes sense.
Everything else is working great. Thanks for all the work you guys do!