unwanted line breaks when pasting long lines
Thanks for filing an issue! Please answer the questions below so I can help you.
- iTerm2 version: 3.0.10
- OS version: 10.10.5
Detailed steps to reproduce the problem:
- Navigate to https://raw.githubusercontent.com/Modified/MHTifier/master/mhtifier.py and copy the code
- Paste it in your favorite code editor, be confused by the tab prompt, pick "paste with tabs" because you have no idea what the purpose of that is
- save the py file, and run it using python3. Be amazed at the error. Go to the reported line in the error only to find an unwanted line break at that spot.
- Edit the file using a code editor where you simply paste again what's already in your clipboard because you're debugging
- run the script
- Enjoy a working script & be upset that iTerm can't handle a paste.
What happened: Line breaks are automatically inserted when pasting long lines.
What should have happened: iTerm should not touch content being pasted