Iterm 2 Visor Bug
Thanks for filing an issue! Please answer the questions below so I can help you.
- iTerm2 version: Build 3.0.9
- OS version: Mac OS Sierra 10.12
- Attach ~/Library/Preferences/com.googlecode.iterm2.plist here (drag-drop from finder into this window)com.googlecode.iterm2.plist
- Attach a debug log, if possible. Instructions at https://iterm2.com/debuglog debuglog.txt
- Are you reporting a performance issue or a hang? Please attach a sample. Instructions at https://gitlab.com/gnachman/iterm2/wikis/HowToSample
- Are you reporting a crash? Please attach the crash log. Instructions at https://gitlab.com/gnachman/iterm2/wikis/crash-logs
Detailed steps to reproduce the problem:
- Open Iterm Visor
- Navigate to Fullscreen app (i.e. open web broswer, go fullscreen mode)
- Use a set short cut to open iterm 2 visor while on fullscreen application.
- Mac will switch to the main desktop open iterm 2, then it will immediately close.
What happened: When opening iterm visor using a shortcut iterm 2 visor will open and then close itself when coming from a fullscreen app.
What should have happened: While on a fullscreen app. Click iterm 2 shortcut. Mac will switch to iterm 2 and the visor will stay open.