Pasting multiple lines doesn't work
Thanks for filing an issue! Please answer the questions below so I can help you.
- iTerm2 version: Build 3.0.7
- OS version: OS X El Capitan. 10.11.6 (15G31)
- I have attached com.googlecode.iterm2.plist
- I have attached a debug log
Detailed steps to reproduce the problem:
- Select multiple lines of text from any application / window on the machine.
- Attempt to paste it into the iTerm window using either CMD-v or Edit - paste menu.
What happened: Content is not pasted into iTerm.
What should have happened: Content should have been pasted. I've confirmed content is on the clipboard by pasting into another application.
If you select a single line of content, copy it and then paste it into iTerm it works. The issue only affects pasting content with line breaks and/or on multiple lines...
In the debug I have attached I did the following:
- selected multiple lines of text in my iTerm window.
- Attempted to paste it into the same window using CMD-v
I then successfully pasted it elsewhere, confirming that this is a problem with pasting multiple lines. It is not a problem copying multiple lines from within iTerm. Copying functionality seems to be fine.