Multiline paste is failing
Thanks for filing an issue! Please answer the questions below so I can help you.
- iTerm2 version: Build 3.0.8
- OS version: OSX 10.11.3 com.googlecode.iterm2.plist debuglog.txt
- Attach ~/Library/Preferences/com.googlecode.iterm2.plist here (drag-drop from finder into this window)
- Attach a debug log, if possible. Instructions at https://iterm2.com/debuglog
- Are you reporting a performance issue or a hang? Please attach a sample. Instructions at https://gitlab.com/gnachman/iterm2/wikis/HowToSample
- Are you reporting a crash? Please attach the crash log. Instructions at https://gitlab.com/gnachman/iterm2/wikis/crash-logs
Detailed steps to reproduce the problem:
- Highlight multiple lines of text either within iterm2 or in another application
- Hit command+C, or Edit => Copy
- Select iTerm2 and hit command+V or Edit => Paste
- Notice no text has appeared.
Copying text without linebreaks works, also doing an advanced paste will paste the first line and line break, then it will say "Pasting..." with a non moving progress bar
What happened: Nothing What should have happened: The text should have been pasted into the terminal