iTerm2 cannot open new windows (not even the initial one)
Thanks for filing an issue! Please answer the questions below so I can help you.
- iTerm2 version: 3.0.20160823-nightly
- OS version: 10.9.5
- Attach ~/Library/Preferences/com.googlecode.iterm2.plist here (drag-drop from finder into this window) com.googlecode.iterm2.plist
- Attach a debug log, if possible. Instructions at debuglog.txt
- Are you reporting a performance issue or a hang? Please attach a sample. Instructions at https://gitlab.com/gnachman/iterm2/wikis/HowToSample
- Are you reporting a crash? Please attach the crash log. Instructions at https://gitlab.com/gnachman/iterm2/wikis/crash-logs
Detailed steps to reproduce the problem:
- Open iTerm2.app
- Nothing is displayed
- Clicking new window does nothing.
- Blindly typing rings the "bell" and has no effect.
What should have happened:
- A terminal window should open.