ANSI escaped text scrolls very slowly
Thanks for filing an issue! Please answer the questions below so I can help you.
- iTerm2 version: began with the version immediately before Build 3.0.20160720-nightly - but also on that build as well.
- OS version: OS X 10.11.6
- Attach ~/Library/Preferences/com.googlecode.iterm2.plist here (drag-drop from finder into this window)com.googlecode.iterm2.plist
- Attach a debug log, if possible. Instructions at https://iterm2.com/debuglog
- Are you reporting a performance issue or a hang? Please attach a sample. Instructions at https://gitlab.com/gnachman/iterm2/wikis/HowToSample[Sample_of_iTerm2.txt](/uploads/e91c2cb6b5c99a89de2ed09f46150d43/Sample_of_iTerm2.txt)
Detailed steps to reproduce the problem:
- generate text that has escaped color text (output of 'monit summary' in this case)
- generate some 'regular' text output ( ps -ecf)
- scroll back. plain text scrolls screaming fast like usual. Ansi text stutters and goes slowly.
- I tried changing the terminal type, but made no difference.
What happened: slow scrolling, stuttering
What should have happened: like butter, as usual.