Profile Working Directory not working
By SmokinMe... on February 12, 2015 09:55 (imported from Google Code)
** READ THIS! **
Your report will not be accepted if you don't follow these instructions.
1) Attach your ~/Library/Preferences/com.googlecode.iterm2.plist to this
2) Create a debug log while reproducing the issue. Instructions are here:
3) If you are reporting a performance problem, do this:
What steps will reproduce the problem?
- Create a profile
- Set the Working Directory in the profile
- Open a new tab by selecting the profile (I am always in my home directory, and it seems that the Working Directory is simply ignored). This seems to have been a bug in previous versions, according to a quick Google search
What is the expected output?
- I expect to be in the working directory that I specified.
What do you see instead?
- My home directory.
What version of iTerm2 are you using?
- Build 184.108.40.20641103
What OS version are you using?
- MacOS 10.9.5
Please provide any additional information below.