output causes split pane to gain focus with focus follows mouse
By asmeu... on December 05, 2014 17:53 (imported from Google Code)
I have focus follows mouse enabled. When I have a terminal with a split pane and move to the second pane using the keyboard shortcut, but keep the mouse on the first pane (without moving it), whenever the terminal in the first pane receives output.
What steps will reproduce the problem?
- Enable focus follows mouse
- Open a new terminal and split the pane
- Enter while :;do sleep 1; echo hello; done
- Keep the mouse over the first pane (but don't move it), and use the keyboard shortcut to move to the second.
- Every time the first terminal echos something, the focus will move back to it.
What version of iTerm2 are you using?
What OS version are you using?