Vertical banding in an out-of-focus iTerm pane when app-switching
By brittlewi... on December 03, 2014 02:35 (imported from Google Code)
What steps will reproduce the problem?
- Launch iTerm
- Open a second vertical pane (⌘D)
- Return cursor focus to the first, left pane
- Make the current window lose focus, for example:
a. opening the iTerm2 menu and selecting 'About iTerm2', or
b. using the app switcher to focus on another app
- Return focus to the original iTerm2 window (with focus still in the left pane)
- There are two vertical lines over the right, out-of-focus pane.
What is the expected output?
There are no lines or visual distortion or banding.
What do you see instead?
Two white vertical lines over the out-of-focus pane on the right side.
What version of iTerm2 are you using?
What OS version are you using?
Mac OS X 10.10.1
Please provide any additional information below.
In addition to the requested logs & plist, I've attached a screen shot of the visual lines exhibited when going through the above steps.
![Screen Shot 2014-12-02 at 9.27.55 PM.png](https://storage.googleapis.com/google-code-attachments/iterm2/issue-3338/comment-0/Screen Shot 2014-12-02 at 9.27.55 PM.png)