HUD mode leaving gap at top of screen in nightly build
By andrew.russell.ha... on November 10, 2014 12:42 (imported from Google Code)
** READ THIS! **
Your report will not be accepted if you don't follow these instructions.
1) Attach your ~/Library/Preferences/com.googlecode.iterm2.plist to this
2) Create a debug log while reproducing the issue. Instructions are here:
What steps will reproduce the problem?
- open iterm2 nightly build (most recent as of this date)
- open a profile in the top attached HUD mode (see attached picture)
- look at the spot where the terminal window should meet the menubar. you will notice a gap.
What is the expected output?
expected, terminal window meets top bar with no space
What do you see instead?
What version of iTerm2 are you using?
What OS version are you using?
Please provide any additional information below.
![Screenshot 2014-11-10 06.32.57.jpeg](https://storage.googleapis.com/google-code-attachments/iterm2/issue-3301/comment-0/Screenshot 2014-11-10 06.32.57.jpeg)