Don't allow "do not remap modifiers" as action in profile key mappings.
By ddellaco... on November 10, 2014 10:52 (imported from Google Code)
** READ THIS! **
Your report will not be accepted if you don't follow these instructions.
1) Attach your ~/Library/Preferences/com.googlecode.iterm2.plist to this
2) Create a debug log while reproducing the issue. Instructions are here:
3) If you are reporting a performance problem, do this:
What steps will reproduce the problem?
- Configure "Remap Modifier Keys" in Key settings to swap left option and left command.
- In my custom profile, set command-tab and command-shift-tab with the "Do Not Remap Modifiers" option.
What is the expected output?
The command-tab/command-shift-tab behavior native to the OS, of iterating through current running applications.
What do you see instead?
With command-tab, looks like my tab is getting sent to the terminal, as I get a tab completion message. But otherwise does nothing.
What version of iTerm2 are you using?
This just started happening when I upgraded today. Actually I think I never tried setting this until today.
What OS version are you using?
Please provide any additional information below.
I did see this old issue,
which is the same problem I'm having exactly it seems. But I double-checked that I hadn't mistakenly added alt-tab vs. command-tab with the DNRM setting, and it's definitely not that (I tried setting both at one point, just in case, and that didn't do anything either).