middle mouse button click doesn't paste from clipboard to terminal
By pengz...@barefootnetworks.com on June 01, 2014 14:19 (imported from Google Code)
** READ THIS! **
Your report will not be accepted if you don't follow these instructions.
1) Attach your ~/Library/Preferences/com.googlecode.iterm2.plist to this
2) Create a debug log while reproducing the issue. Instructions are here:
3) If you are reporting a performance problem, do this:
What steps will reproduce the problem?
- highlight text in the terminal window (this should copy the highlighted txt into clipboard)
- then click middle mouse button
- it is supposed that middle button click will paste the clipboard content into terminal, but it doesn't not
What is the expected output?
paste from clipboard to the terminal window
What do you see instead?
NO paste from clipboard to the terminal window, (but COMMAND+V will work. This tells that the text is copied to the clipboard, but middle mouse button doesn't work)
What version of iTerm2 are you using?
What OS version are you using?
Please provide any additional information below.