New beta 20140518 drops remote sessions upon screen locking in MacOSX
By koro... on May 27, 2014 10:23 (imported from Google Code)
What steps will reproduce the problem?
- upgrade to new beta iTerm2 18.104.22.16840518
- open a lot of connections to remote ssh servers
- lock screen using Macos standard feature
- unlock screen
- all the remote sessions become frozen
- rollback to Build 22.214.171.12440112 (found this update on local disk)
- repeat steps steps 2-4, all sessions remain alive
What OS version are you using?
Please provide any additional information below.
It will be nice to see links to previous veta builds because in case of such failure people are unable to rollback to previous build easily.
I also know that archives are still on site but there are no links to them :)