alpha-11 increases vertical size after toggling fullscreen
By dp-googlec...@d--p.de on October 08, 2010 15:07 (imported from Google Code)
What steps will reproduce the problem?
- start iterm with no plist (rename or delete it)
- set rows to 24 (preferences->bookmarks->default->display)
- untic 'Hide tab when there is only one session' (preferences->advanced settings)
- close iterm and open again (to start with 80x24)
- toggle to fullscreen and back several times
What is the expected output? What do you see instead?
Each time iterm returns from fullscreen to normal mode the vertical size increases until the end of the screen is reached. I guess it increases the size by the height of the tabbar (without step 3. I cannot reproduce this issue).
What version of the product are you using? On what operating system?
alpha 11, OSX 10.6.4
Please provide any additional information below.