Background Image Tearing
By wint... on October 04, 2010 14:25 (imported from Google Code)
What steps will reproduce the problem?
- Setup a background image. (I also have some transparency enabled)
- Open iterm2 with two tabs
- Execute an intensive multi-line output (stderr or stdout) command, I used 'find /' in both tabs.
- Switch between tabs and one can notice some tearing.
- Ctrl+c the find and Image gets chopped due to background not refreshing.
- 'ls' a few times and notice that the chopping persists.
What is the expected output? What do you see instead?
Background as expected to be viewed, seen instead is a chopped image repeated down the screen.
What version of the product are you using? On what operating system?
iterm2 Build 0.20.20100926, OSX 1.6 fully patched
Please provide any additional information below.
Can be fixed by changing tabs in the application or switching desktop spaces (i figure its calling some kind of refresh)
Excuse my retarded typing of ls, was doing it quickly :P
![Screen shot 2010-10-04 at 10.23.10 PM.png](https://storage.googleapis.com/google-code-attachments/iterm2/issue-199/comment-0/Screen shot 2010-10-04 at 10.23.10 PM.png)