ctrl-right makes words uppercase
By jsangrad... on September 21, 2010 12:27 (imported from Google Code)
To reproduce the problem:
- write some command with more than one word
- use ctrl-left to move some words left.
- use ctrl-right to move some words right
- no modification of the command line, just cursor movement
- letters which were under the cursor when you press ctrl-right are converted to upper case
I am using iTerm2 alpha8, Build 0.20.20100905 on Mac OS X 10.6.4 up to date.
The possibility to use ctrl-left and ctrl-right to move by words is my main reason to use iTerm (besides international support), so this is most wanted :-)