tmux stuck in "Command Menu"
Thanks for filing an issue! Please answer the questions below so I can help you.
- iTerm2 version: Build 3.4.4beta2
- OS version: macOS 11.1 (20C69)
- Attach ~/Library/Preferences/com.googlecode.iterm2.plist here (drag-drop from finder into this window) com.googlecode.iterm2.plist
- Attach a debug log, if possible. Instructions at https://iterm2.com/debuglog debuglog.txt
- Attach a screen capture video if it would make the reproduction steps clearer.
- Are you reporting a performance issue, excessive CPU usage, or a hang? Please attach a sample. Instructions at https://gitlab.com/gnachman/iterm2/wikis/HowToSample Sample.txt
PLEASE ATTACH YOUR PLIST FILE FOR BUG REPORTS! Seriously! I'll probably ask you for it if you don’t.
Detailed steps to reproduce the problem: 1.ssh to remote-server 2.tmux -CC new -A -s main or 1.ssh to remote-server 2.tmux -CC attach
What happened: After run command 'tmux -CC new -A -s main' no start the new session, and stuck on windows with 'Command Menu', also can't detach from this window. After pressing "esc\X" to detach command frezzing. Helps only ctrl+[ (force detach). looks like commands are not apply\define.
And also noticed this behavior: after twice pressing ctrl+[, press ctrl+j and i got next error "%begin 1610389511 737 1 parse error: usage: refresh-client [-cDlLRSU] [-A pane:state] [-B name:what:format] [-C XxY] [-f flags] [-t target-client] [adjustment] %error 1610389511 737 1 %exit" this is only way to get out from terminal
What should have happened: Start new session in the same terminal