Clear state removed when switching tabs
Thanks for filing an issue! Please answer the questions below so I can help you.
- iTerm2 version: Build 3.4.20210104-nightly
- OS version: 10.15.7
- Attach ~/Library/Preferences/com.googlecode.iterm2.plist here (drag-drop from finder into this window)
- Attach a debug log, if possible. Instructions at https://iterm2.com/debuglog
- Attach a screen capture video if it would make the reproduction steps clearer.
- Are you reporting a performance issue, excessive CPU usage, or a hang? Please attach a sample. Instructions at https://gitlab.com/gnachman/iterm2/wikis/HowToSample
- Are you reporting a crash? Please attach the crash log. Instructions at https://gitlab.com/gnachman/iterm2/wikis/crash-logs
- Are you reporting excessive memory usage? Please attach a heap analysis: https://gitlab.com/gnachman/iterm2/wikis/heapshot
PLEASE ATTACH YOUR PLIST FILE FOR BUG REPORTS! Seriously! I'll probably ask you for it if you don’t.
I have two tabs open, and one tab has two terminals split side by side. When I clear either of the split terminals (control-L), and switch to the other tab, the clear undone. That is, when I switch back, the prompt is back at the bottom of the terminal again. I tried reproducing this in a new window and it didn't happen, so I'm unsure exactly what is causing it.