Do not remap modifier doesn't work sometimes
Thanks for filing an issue! Please answer the questions below so I can help you.
- iTerm2 version: 3.4.3
- OS version: macOS 11.1
- Attach ~/Library/Preferences/com.googlecode.iterm2.plist here (drag-drop from finder into this window) com.googlecode.iterm2.plist
- Attach a debug log, if possible. Instructions at https://iterm2.com/debuglog debuglog.txt
- Attach a screen capture video if it would make the reproduction steps clearer.
- Are you reporting a performance issue, excessive CPU usage, or a hang? Please attach a sample. Instructions at https://gitlab.com/gnachman/iterm2/wikis/HowToSample
- Are you reporting a crash? Please attach the crash log. Instructions at https://gitlab.com/gnachman/iterm2/wikis/crash-logs
- Are you reporting excessive memory usage? Please attach a heap analysis: https://gitlab.com/gnachman/iterm2/wikis/heapshot
PLEASE ATTACH YOUR PLIST FILE FOR BUG REPORTS! Seriously! I'll probably ask you for it if you don’t.
Detailed steps to reproduce the problem:
- Remap left Command to left Option
- Add key bindings for Cmd+C/V and set them to 'Do not remap modifier'
- Select a few words and try to copy/paste with Cmd+C/V
What happened: The key bindings Cmd+C/V work like 'Opt+C/V'
What should have happened: The key bindings Cmd+C/V should work as is since they are set to 'Do not remap modifier'