[Feature Request] Enable shortcut for "Move session to split pane"
Thanks for filing an issue! Please answer the questions below so I can help you.
- iTerm2 version: 3.3.12
- OS version: macOS Catalina 10.15.7
- Attach ~/Library/Preferences/com.googlecode.iterm2.plist here (drag-drop from finder into this window)
- Attach a debug log, if possible. Instructions at https://iterm2.com/debuglog
- Attach a screen capture video if it would make the reproduction steps clearer.
- Are you reporting a performance issue, excessive CPU usage, or a hang? Please attach a sample. Instructions at https://gitlab.com/gnachman/iterm2/wikis/HowToSample
- Are you reporting a crash? Please attach the crash log. Instructions at https://gitlab.com/gnachman/iterm2/wikis/crash-logs
- Are you reporting excessive memory usage? Please attach a heap analysis: https://gitlab.com/gnachman/iterm2/wikis/heapshot
PLEASE ATTACH YOUR PLIST FILE FOR BUG REPORTS! Seriously! I'll probably ask you for it if you don’t. (no bug)
What happened: Previously we use to hold Cmd+Shit+Option and drag into, but as of today is no longer possible, so a shortcut to enable that feature it would be must appreciate
What should have happened: I move windows and panes a lot, and it would be nice having a shortcut to unsplit a pane or move to a session.