In tall window (29x88), 'show timestamps' causes crash
Thanks for filing an issue! Please answer the questions below so I can help you.
- iTerm2 version:Build 3.3.12
- OS version:macOS Catalina Version 10.15.5com.googlecode.iterm2.plist
- Attach ~/Library/Preferences/com.googlecode.iterm2.plist here (drag-drop from finder into this window)
- Attach a debug log, if possible. Instructions at https://iterm2.com/debuglog
- Attach a screen capture video if it would make the reproduction steps clearer.
- Are you reporting a performance issue, excessive CPU usage, or a hang? Please attach a sample. Instructions at https://gitlab.com/gnachman/iterm2/wikis/HowToSample
- Are you reporting a crash? Please attach the crash log. Instructions at n/iterm2/wikis/heapshot
PLEASE ATTACH YOUR PLIST FILE FOR BUG REPORTS! Seriously! I'll probably ask you for it if you don’t.
Detailed steps to reproduce the problem: 1.Open a couple of windows. 2.Stretch one so that it's 88 rows by 29 columns. 3.In the stretched window, do "View > Show Timestamps"
What happened: Iterm2 crashed.
What should have happened: Timestamps should have shown in the window.
I did also use the built-in crash reporter -- I think it recorded my name as "Furnish, Trever G". I included my email address as "[email protected]". Hope this helps.