Actions are deleted from the toolbelt when the toolbelt does not have focus
Thanks for filing an issue! Please answer the questions below so I can help you.
- iTerm2 version: 3.3.12
- OS version: macOS 10.15.5
- Attach ~/Library/Preferences/com.googlecode.iterm2.plist here (drag-drop from finder into this window)
- Attach a debug log, if possible. Instructions at https://iterm2.com/debuglog
- Attach a screen capture video if it would make the reproduction steps clearer.
- Are you reporting a performance issue, excessive CPU usage, or a hang? Please attach a sample. Instructions at https://gitlab.com/gnachman/iterm2/wikis/HowToSample
- Are you reporting a crash? Please attach the crash log. Instructions at https://gitlab.com/gnachman/iterm2/wikis/crash-logs
- Are you reporting excessive memory usage? Please attach a heap analysis: https://gitlab.com/gnachman/iterm2/wikis/heapshot
PLEASE ATTACH YOUR PLIST FILE FOR BUG REPORTS! Seriously! I'll probably ask you for it if you don’t.
Detailed steps to reproduce the problem:
- Show the toolbelt
- Add an action to the toolbet
- Highlight the added action
- Click the Terminal window
- Press cmd-backspace
What happened: Action was deleted
What should have happened: Action should not be deleted