imgcat not working in tmux -CC over ssh
Thanks for filing an issue! Please answer the questions below so I can help you.
- iTerm2 version: 3.3.12
- OS version: 10.15.5 (19F101)
- Attach ~/Library/Preferences/com.googlecode.iterm2.plist here com.googlecode.iterm2.plist
- Attach a debug log, if possible. debug.zip
- Are you reporting a performance issue, excessive CPU usage, or a hang? Stuck at imgcat and no image showing, meanwhile the CPU usage is excessing and mbp heated up!
Detailed steps to reproduce the problem:
- ssh to remote server
- use tmux -CC to start an integrated tmux
- use imgcat
What happened: Stuck at imgcat and no image showing, meanwhile the CPU usage is excessing and mbp heated up!
What should have happened: show image and goto next command line