iTerm2 3.3.11 randomly crashes on my mac
Thanks for filing an issue! Please answer the questions below so I can help you.
- iTerm2 version: 3.3.11
- OS version: macOS Mojave 10.14.4
- Attach here (drag-drop from finder into this window) com.googlecode.iterm2.plist
- Attach a debug log, if possible. Instructions at https://iterm2.com/debuglog
- Attach a screen capture video if it would make the reproduction steps clearer.
- Are you reporting a performance issue, excessive CPU usage, or a hang? Please attach a sample. Instructions at https://gitlab.com/gnachman/iterm2/wikis/HowToSample
- Are you reporting a crash? Please attach the crash log. Instructions at https://gitlab.com/gnachman/iterm2/wikis/crash-logs
- Are you reporting excessive memory usage? Please attach a heap analysis: https://gitlab.com/gnachman/iterm2/wikis/heapshot
PLEASE ATTACH YOUR PLIST FILE FOR BUG REPORTS! Seriously! I'll probably ask you for it if you don’t.
Detailed steps to reproduce the problem: 1. 2. 3.
What happened: iterm2 on my Mac randomly crashes, and this situation has been for a while. Usually I am just performing normal actions. I attach three of the crash reports.
What should have happened: