When external program (image_decode) runs in flashes an icon in the dock
Thanks for filing an issue! Please answer the questions below so I can help you.
- iTerm2 version: 3.3.11
- OS version: 10.15.5 (19F101)
- Attach com.googlecode.iterm2.plist here (drag-drop from finder into this window)
- Attach a debug log, if possible. Instructions at https://iterm2.com/debuglog
- Attach a screen capture video if it would make the reproduction steps clearer.
Detailed steps to reproduce the problem:
- Do anything that causes iTerm to display an image, e.g. imgcat or imgls.
- For every separate image, a dock icon for
image_decoderappears and disappears in the dock. This causes major slow-down with lots of images.
What should have happened:
- External command-line util run by iTerm shouldn't appear in the dock.
(I couldn't find anything resembling this problem in the existing issues, when you would think lots of people would hit it, so maybe it's an issue with my configuration somehow.)