Annoying banner: "Looks like you're trying to copy to the pasteboard..."
Thanks for filing an issue! Please answer the questions below so I can help you.
- iTerm2 version: Build 3.3.10beta4
- OS version: Mac OS 10.14
- Attach com.googlecode.iterm2.plist here (drag-drop from finder into this window)
- Attach a debug log, if possible. Instructions at https://iterm2.com/debuglog
- Are you reporting a performance issue, excessive CPU usage, or a hang? Please attach a sample. Instructions at https://gitlab.com/gnachman/iterm2/wikis/HowToSample
- Are you reporting a crash? Please attach the crash log. Instructions at https://gitlab.com/gnachman/iterm2/wikis/crash-logs
- Are you reporting excessive memory usage? Please attach a heap analysis: https://gitlab.com/gnachman/iterm2/wikis/heapshot
Detailed steps to reproduce the problem:
- Open iterm
- Create a tmux session (run tmux)
- Using the mouse, select a bit of text on the terminal an copy it using CMD+C
Notice that there is no option to prevent the banner from appearing again after it is dismissed.
What should have happened:
The banner should not have appeared, or it should have contained an option to prevent it from being shown again.
I have tried to locate any global iterm config option to disable this behaviour on the documentation and interface without luck.