git pull No user exists for uid 501
Thanks for filing an issue! Please answer the questions below so I can help you.
- iTerm2 version: Build 3.3.9
- OS version: macOS 10.15.4 (19E266)
- Attached plist, and debug log
- Are you reporting a performance issue, excessive CPU usage, or a hang? No
- Are you reporting a crash? No
- Are you reporting excessive memory usage? No
Detailed steps to reproduce the problem:
?? (I left a tab open when my computer was closed and sleeping, then the next day I opened the screen pluggeed into an external monitor/usb c hub and started working)
got an error message, and non zero exit code of 1
Open a new tab
exit code 0
git pull failed to work with a strange error message.
No user exists for uid 501 fatal: Could not read from remote repository. Please make sure you have the correct access rights and the repository exists.
What should have happened:
git pull should've pulled the branch.