Font settings for non-ASCII fonts are not working in mac os catalina
Thanks for filing an issue! Please answer the questions below so I can help you.
- iTerm2 version: Build 3.3.9
- OS version: 10.15.4 (19E287)
- Attach com.googlecode.iterm2.plist here (drag-drop from finder into this window)
- Attach a debug log, if possible. Instructions at https://iterm2.com/debuglog
- Are you reporting a performance issue, excessive CPU usage, or a hang? Please attach a sample. Instructions at https://gitlab.com/gnachman/iterm2/wikis/HowToSample
- Are you reporting a crash? Please attach the crash log. Instructions at https://gitlab.com/gnachman/iterm2/wikis/crash-logs
- Are you reporting excessive memory usage? Please attach a heap analysis: https://gitlab.com/gnachman/iterm2/wikis/heapshot
Detailed steps to reproduce the problem:
- Open the settings.
- Navigate to "Profiles" and select your current profile name.
- On the right side, click on "Text".
- Click on "Use a different font for non-ASCII text".
- Select a font, variant and font size.
- Play around with the settings.
What happened: There is no visible change in the current iTerm2 tab.
What should have happened: The font in the iTerm2 tab should reflect the changes I made to the font settings for the non ASCII text.