the width and height of the iterm's window are not continous
Thanks for filing an issue! Please answer the questions below so I can help you.
- iTerm2 version:
- OS version: 10.15.3 (19D76)
- Attach com.googlecode.iterm2.private.plistcom.googlecode.iterm2.plist
- Attach a debug log, if possible. Instructions at https://iterm2.com/debuglog
- Are you reporting a performance issue, excessive CPU usage, or a hang? Please attach a sample. Instructions at https://gitlab.com/gnachman/iterm2/wikis/HowToSample
- Are you reporting a crash? Please attach the crash log. Instructions at https://gitlab.com/gnachman/iterm2/wikis/crash-logs
- Are you reporting excessive memory usage? Please attach a heap analysis: https://gitlab.com/gnachman/iterm2/wikis/heapshot
The top right terminal is iterm and the one under it is alacritty. As you can see, the alacritty always fills the rest space but the iterm not (It seems that iterm's width is not continous) so leave the some blank at its right. This problem also applies to the height, because I can see a blank line between iterm and alacritty.