badge scrolls when scrolling window
Thanks for filing an issue! Please answer the questions below so I can help you.
- iTerm2 version: Build 3.3.9
- OS version: macos 10.13.6com.googlecode.iterm2.plist
- Attach ~/Library/Preferences/com.googlecode.iterm2.plist here (drag-drop from finder into this window)
- Attach a debug log, if possible. Instructions at https://iterm2.com/debuglog No debug necessary
- Are you reporting a performance issue, excessive CPU usage, or a hang? Not a performance issue
- Are you reporting a crash? Please attach the crash log. Instructions at https://gitlab.com/gnachman/iterm2/wikis/crash-logs Not a crash issue
- Are you reporting excessive memory usage? Please attach a heap analysis: https://gitlab.com/gnachman/iterm2/wikis/heapshot Not a memory issue
Detailed steps to reproduce the problem:
- Set a badge
- Do something that will fill more than one screen's worth of material.
- Scroll the screen back up more than a screenfull
What happened: The badge scrolls along with the screen, making it disappear from view if viewing content beyond the first screen-full. Will come back when scrolling back to bottom/current prompt point.
What should have happened: Badge should not scroll with contents. This may already be covered in #3831 or a later issue.