Bug: Downloading a file using Shell Integration crashes the terminal
Thanks for filing an issue! Please answer the questions below so I can help you.
- iTerm2 version:3.3.9
- OS version: MacOS 10.15.3
- Attach ~/Library/Preferences/com.googlecode.iterm2.plist here (drag-drop from finder into this window)
- Attach a debug log, if possible. Instructions at https://iterm2.com/debuglog
- Are you reporting a performance issue, excessive CPU usage, or a hang? Please attach a sample. Instructions at https://gitlab.com/gnachman/iterm2/wikis/HowToSample
- Are you reporting a crash? Please attach the crash log. Instructions at https://gitlab.com/gnachman/iterm2/wikis/crash-logs
- Are you reporting excessive memory usage? Please attach a heap analysis: https://gitlab.com/gnachman/iterm2/wikis/heapshot
Detailed steps to reproduce the problem:
- I was trying to download this file from a remote host using Shell Integration device_list.json.bak
lsin the target directory, right-click the file, Download with scp
- A message saying download has failed is shown
- The app crashes (often but not always).
- I can use scp manually to get the file with no issues.
- I can download other files using Shell Integration.
What should have happened:
- File is downloaded.