How to show relative path in title of tab
Thanks for filing an issue! Please answer the questions below so I can help you.
- iTerm2 version: Build 3.3.10beta2
- OS version: 10.15.3
- Attach ~/Library/Preferences/com.googlecode.iterm2.plist here (drag-drop from finder into this window)com.googlecode.iterm2.plist
- Attach a debug log, if possible. Instructions at https://iterm2.com/debuglog
- Are you reporting a performance issue, excessive CPU usage, or a hang? Please attach a sample. Instructions at https://gitlab.com/gnachman/iterm2/wikis/HowToSample
- Are you reporting a crash? Please attach the crash log. Instructions at https://gitlab.com/gnachman/iterm2/wikis/crash-logs
- Are you reporting excessive memory usage? Please attach a heap analysis: https://gitlab.com/gnachman/iterm2/wikis/heapshot
Attached my settings.
I bought new mac and setup iTerm but can't get one thing to work and that is showing relative path in iTerm tab name. On old mac I saw this:
On new mac (with same settings of Title), I see this:
I found there is PWD option:
But that lists full path not relative path as I want. I don't get how to get relative path to work. And if I do go to
/ it would show that of course.