how to use python api without "Allow Python API Usage ?"
Thanks for filing an issue! Please answer the questions below so I can help you.
- iTerm2 version:
- OS version:
- Attach ~/Library/Preferences/com.googlecode.iterm2.plist here (drag-drop from finder into this window)
- Attach a debug log, if possible. Instructions at https://iterm2.com/debuglog
- Are you reporting a performance issue, excessive CPU usage, or a hang? Please attach a sample. Instructions at https://gitlab.com/gnachman/iterm2/wikis/HowToSample
- Are you reporting a crash? Please attach the crash log. Instructions at https://gitlab.com/gnachman/iterm2/wikis/crash-logs
- Are you reporting excessive memory usage? Please attach a heap analysis: https://gitlab.com/gnachman/iterm2/wikis/heapshot
Detailed steps to reproduce the problem: 1.upgrade version to v3.3.9 2.use existed python script to control iterm2 3.I have choose "Enable Python API" in General - Magic
What happened: alert with "Allow Python API Usage ?" What should have happened: how to colse this alert function，or make it allow always？