New security page https://iterm2.com/python-api-security-model doesn't exist
Thanks for filing an issue! Please answer the questions below so I can help you.
- iTerm2 version: 3.3.9
- OS version: 10.15.1
- Attach ~/Library/Preferences/com.googlecode.iterm2.plist here (drag-drop from finder into this window)
- Attach a debug log, if possible. Instructions at https://iterm2.com/debuglog
- Are you reporting a performance issue, excessive CPU usage, or a hang? Please attach a sample. Instructions at https://gitlab.com/gnachman/iterm2/wikis/HowToSample
- Are you reporting a crash? Please attach the crash log. Instructions at https://gitlab.com/gnachman/iterm2/wikis/crash-logs
- Are you reporting excessive memory usage? Please attach a heap analysis: https://gitlab.com/gnachman/iterm2/wikis/heapshot
Detailed steps to reproduce the problem:
- Go to https://iterm2.com/python-api-security-model and get a 404 page.
- Or, run a python script, get the "Allow Python API Usage?" dialog, and click "More Info". Redirects to the same URL, with a 404.
What happened: 404
What should have happened: Should have given me details so I can figure out how to not get this dialog every time I invoke my script from QuickSilver!