It would really be nice if "Restart Session" had a hot key
Thanks for filing an issue! Please answer the questions below so I can help you.
- iTerm2 version:3.3.6
- OS version:High Sierra 10.13.6
- Attach ~/Library/Preferences/com.googlecode.iterm2.plist here (drag-drop from finder into this window)
- Attach a debug log, if possible. Instructions at https://iterm2.com/debuglog
- Are you reporting a performance issue, excessive CPU usage, or a hang? Please attach a sample. Instructions at https://gitlab.com/gnachman/iterm2/wikis/HowToSample
- Are you reporting a crash? Please attach the crash log. Instructions at https://gitlab.com/gnachman/iterm2/wikis/crash-logs
- Are you reporting excessive memory usage? Please attach a heap analysis: https://gitlab.com/gnachman/iterm2/wikis/heapshot
Everything else has a hot key, why not "Restart Session"?
I use focus-follows-mouse on my desktop and generally have several iTerm2 windows open at the same time. If one of them happens to be near the top menu bar, it's really easy to restart the wrong window.
A hot key would solve this. It would also be really convenient, much better than dragging the mouse around the screen to avoid any other iTerm2 windows, and then having to pull down a menu.