Continuing to scroll at the end of a hovered pane starts scrolling a focused pane that's not hovered over
Thanks for filing an issue! Please answer the questions below so I can help you.
- iTerm2 version: 3.3.8beta4
- OS version: 10.15.2
- Attach ~/Library/Preferences/com.googlecode.iterm2.plist here (drag-drop from finder into this window)
Detailed steps to reproduce the problem:
- Open 2 split panes side-by-side.
- Fill both with enough content so they can both be scrolled.
- Click on one, then scroll with your cursor over the other pane (i.e. the one that isn't focused).
What happened: Once you reach the top or bottom of the pane your cursor is over, the focused pane then begins to scroll - i.e. both panes end up being scrolled instead of just the one.
What should have happened: Only one pane should have scrolled, and when you reach either end of that pane, it shouldn't scroll further - like in 3.3.7.
Sorry for the weird wording of the title, I was trying to keep it fairly brief, but it's a tricky one to describe in one line!